• Used for removal of secretions from the patient’s mouth, trachea and bronchial tube.
• Made from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade PVC.
• Lateral eye at distal end for effective suctioning.
• Proximal end of tube provided with universal connector for easy connection with suction device.
• Color coded universal connectors for easy identification of sizes.
• Sterile, individually packed.
• Available sizes (FG): 5,6,8,10,12,14,16 and 18FG.
• Available with: Thumb control also.
Why doctors prefer Morrisons ?
Morrisons may have a strong reputation for maintaining high-quality standards in their products. For medical devices, ensuring quality is paramount to meet regulatory requirements and patient safety.
Experience and Expertise
Look into Morrisons' experience in manufacturing single-use medical devices. An established track record in your industry can provide valuable insights and expertise in navigating complex regulatory processes.
Ensure that Morrisons has a solid understanding of and adherence to international regulatory standards such as ISO 13485 and other relevant certifications that your products may require.
Evaluate Morrisons' pricing structure and compare it to other potential suppliers. While cost shouldn't be the sole deciding factor, it's essential to ensure that their pricing aligns with your budget constraints.
Assess whether Morrisons offers a diverse range of medical devices that can meet your specific requirements. A comprehensive product portfolio can simplify your sourcing process.
Customer Support and Communication
Good communication and responsive customer support are essential for resolving issues, addressing concerns, and maintaining a healthy supplier-client relationship.