Suction Catheter With Thumb Control (Morrisons)
• Used for removal of secretions from the patient’s mouth, trachea and bronchial tube.
• Made from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade PVC.
• Provided with vacuum control valve with thumb control for proper suction control.
• Frozen surface tubing for smooth intubation.
• Lateral eye at distal end for effective suctioning.
• Color coded universal connectors for easy identification of sizes.
• Sterile, individually packed.
• Available sizes (FG): 5,6,8,10,12,14,16 and 18FG.